StrongED Home Page
- Changes in 4.62 -
This page covers the changes that were made between version 4.61 and 4.62 of StrongED.
- Optional underscore cursor.
- Lots of commets added to the source code.
- Source placed under CVS.
- Colour picker for selecting mode colours now works without 'illegal window handle' errors.
- Core dumps can now happen again.
- Default window width increased slightly so that News window opens at full width.
- Dump window and menu stay open if adjust is used to select an area.
- Redraw error inhibition is a run-time option.
- Open views are redrawn when the global fastchars option is changed.
- #warning and #elif added to the directives syntax group in C mode.
- Endwith NL lines added to several one-line comment directives to prevent crashes.
- Added some !s to ModeWhen's Python entry so that Python files can be double-clicked to run.
- LaTeX entry added to the ModeWhen file.