StrongED Home Page
- Changes in 4.61 -
This page covers the changes that were made between version 4.60 and 4.61 of StrongED.
- You can now iconise views with a single keypress (cs-s).
- Some of the redraw bugs have been fixed (hopefully).
- The 'This entry does nothing' error message has been removed.
- Lots of modefiles updated slightly.
- Added help on using StrongED with ViewFinder in Questions and Answers page.
- Added Mode help - a page for each mode (eventually).
- Updated some out of date sections of the docs.
- Changed the contact page.
- Fixed some spellings.
- Various templates have had their panes bit set to allow for the RISC OS 4 3D window borders.
- Some templates made more style guide compliant (e.g. global choices window now does not have close button)
- Got rid of 'Lower 32k' option in Dump mode because it crashes on RISC OS 4. Does anyone want this back?
- Added Python and Ovation Pro Script files to ModeWhen file.
- Python is now a standard mode rather than being in the Extras directory.